Multi-engine flying covers topics including the theory of single-engine flight, normal and single-engine flying, instrument flying, cross-country flying and preparing for your checkride.
This course not only gives you the basic skills for stepping up to multi-engine flight—it polishes your airmanship and helps you make a seamless transition, as you become the obvious master of the aircraft.
- The aerodynamics of single-engine flight in a twin
- Why it is important to “raise the dead” when you have an engine failure
- What a twin-engine airplane can do on one engine—and what it can’t
- How to maintain control while getting max performance on one engine
- How to deal with an engine failure on takeoff
- How to handle emergencies you might encounter
Please contact us to inquire about Private Multi-Engine Land (PMEL), Commercial Multi-Engine Land (CMEL) or Multi-Engine Instructor (MEI) at 757-421-9000 or by emailing us at [email protected].